Now that Halloween is upon us it’s about time for pumpkin season. If you are anything like us, you love pumpkin and can’t wait for the next two months of over eating delicious pumpkin mixed mostly with sugar. Forget about pie here are some other ideas for that pumpkin.
- Pumpkin Roll – not quite breakfast not quite a dessert just something really delicious. It consists of a nice pumpkin spice outside and a delicious cream cheese frosting. Eat it with caution… you will become addicted.
- Pumpkin Spice Cookies – they are simple and easy to make. They have the right consistency of pumpkin to sugar to make it not too overpowering.
- Pancakes – in the morning nothing tastes better than some pumpkin and some chocolate chips for good measure.
- Special dishes – a little bit of pumpkin goes well with curry, chili, and macaroni and cheese to bring out the vivid flavors of those dishes.
- Freeze it – pumpkin is cheap and sometimes is not sold in stores outside of the season. By freezing it you can enjoy pumpkin goodies all year round