Floor Plan Video
The great room is the grand feature of this home and is located centrally to entice everyone to gather together and enjoy one another’s company. The en suite contains a large walk-in shower complete with two sinks and a walk-in closet. Notice the large kitchen and great room space perfect for entertaining or for a cozy breakfast. Make your way down into the two remaining bedrooms that contain long closets. Both guest rooms are located next to the main bathroom which contains a shower/tub combo and a linen closet. Take the party outside through the sliding door right off the dining area. This home provides the right amount of privacy and social feeling that everyone craves.
- Warranty: 10-Year limited home warranty
- Foundation & Floor: Engineered steel reinforced concrete and 36 inch rebar grid secondary reinforcement
- Structure: Engineered by a licensed structural engineer
- Lumber: Premium lumber
- Plumbing: Pex Plumbing with protective sleeve
- Eco Box: Custom recessed box for sprinkler timer, TV, and phone services
- Custom Recessed Boxes: Refrigerator water valve, clothes dryer vent, and clothes washer drain and water valves
- Garage: Finished with base, case, painted Old World texture, and LED lighting.
- Energy Efficiency: Save on average 30% on heating & cooling compared to a home built to the state energy code
- Wall Envelope:Fiberglass Blown-In-Blanket™ insulation system, combined with 1* foam, helps the exterior 2×4 whole wall system attain an effective R 20.3
- Attic Insulation: Fiberglass R 38 blown-in-insulation
- Radiant Barrier: Foil-backed roof sheeting to reduce attic temperature.
- Windows: Low-E, dual pane, vinyl windows
- Heating & Cooling: Electric heat pump with a touch screen programmable Wi-Fi thermostat
- Water Heater: High efficient Electric water heater
- Water Efficiency: Hot water recirculating pump, Energy Star appliances, WaterSense faucets
- Celling Fans: Great room and master bedroom
- Lighting: Energy efficient LED lighting.
- Architecture: Professionally designed by the Ence Homes’ in-house, architectural and design teams.
- Exterior Colors: Personalized custom color packages.
- Exterior Walls: 8’& 9′ tall with synthetic stucco as per plan.
- Exterior Rock: Synthetic and accented as per plan.
- Roof: Concrete tile with synthetic roof underlayment.
- Entry Door: 8′ fiberglass entry door.
- Garage Door: 8’insulated garage door with two openers.
- Walk & Driveways: Broom finished concrete.
- Landscape: Full yard desert landscaping with automatic drip system.
- Interior Design: Personalized custom color packages.
- Wall Texture: Old World interior walls with a hand-texture-finished ceiling.
- Interior Doors: 6’8″ hollow core.
- Door Hardware: Brushed nickel lever
- Carpet: Designer-selected carpet.
- Vinyl Flooring: No-wax vinyl flooring.
- Paint: Low VOC latex paint.
- Light Switches: Designer-style rocker panel switches.
- Cable & Phone: Great room and master bedroom.
- Base & Case: Colonial style 5″ base and 3° casing.
- Closet Rods & Shelves: One rod and one shelf.
- Pantry Shelving: Five shelves.
- Custom Cabinets: Knotty alder cabinets with square recessed panels, and 314″ shelves.
- Counter Tops: Designer-selected laminate countertop in choice colors.
- Sink: Stainless steel drop-in sink.
- Faucet: Stainless Steel WaterSense Pull down.
- Appliances: Electric range, microwave, and dishwasher.
- Disposal: 1/3 horsepower.
- Master: Fiberglass shower and garden tub as per plan.
- Guest: Fiberglass tub-shower combo as per plan.
- Vanity Cabinets: Knotty alder cabinets with square recessed panels.
- Vanity Top: Cultured marble with integrated sink.
- Toilets: Round front toilet.
- Fixtures: Chrome plumbing fixtures.
Beautiful Laundry Room
- Folding Top: Designer selected laminate countertop as per plan