Spring is in the air. That means it’s time to dust off your broom and mop and start Spring cleaning at your Southern Utah Home for Sale. However, Spring cleaning doesn’t mean you have to spend long hours laboring in each room until your new home is spotless. Here are a few tips from Ence Homes for keeping the cleaning simple, easy, and stress-free. Share your best Spring cleaning tips with us on Facebook.
- First make a list. What areas of your new home need cleaning? Then, prioritize your list. What needs to be done first? Once you have your list and your priorities straight, you can tackle your cleaning in a more organized fashion.
- Break your Spring Cleaning list up into chunks. Spend no more than 15-30 minutes per day cleaning. This will help keep you from feeling overwhelmed and taking on more cleaning than you are up for at your Southern Utah home for sale.
- Start cleaning one room at a time. It’s easier to tick projects off your list if you start in one room and break up the projects into sections. You will also feel more accomplished and motivated once you have finished cleaning one room.
- Start your list by de-cluttering each room. It’s difficult to clean behind furniture or other hard to reach places if there is too much stuff in the way. Once you have cleaned away the clutter, you can really clean your living spaces.
- When organizing your clutter, try the three pile system. Make a pile for things that you need, one for things that you don’t need but really want, and a discard pile. Place damaged, broken, or items you never use in the discard pile and then donate or throw them out when you are finished organizing.
- Try using green cleaning products at your Southern Utah home for sale. Instead of using harsh chemicals to clean your home, try using products that are less harmful to the environment. You will feel better about cleaning once you try them.
- Make cleaning fun. Listen to music or books on tape while you clean. Don’t forget to dance around and sing into your pretend microphone while you do. It’s okay to have fun while you are cleaning, especially since it will feel less like chores and work.