Lighten up your home for summer
Gain ideas from these tips below to give your new home in St. George a fresher and lighter look.
- Create depth and open up your great room with a glass top coffee table.
- Replace your colored bath towels with white ones to lighten up the look in your bathroom.
- Remove your area rugs for the summer or replace them with bamboo or cotton ones.
- Swap out your heavier curtains with thinner ones to allow the sun to shine into your new home in St. George.
- Open up your windows and add a fan to cool down your home. There are many different styles to chose from that will add energy into your home.
- Change any dark colored picture frames and lampshades in your home with bright colored or white ones. This will infuse your home with summer colors and help lighten up your space.
- Pack up and store your winter coats, hats, scarves and gloves.
- Keep your property landscaped and lawn manicured to ensure it doesn’t become overgrown and unkempt.
- Bring in the fresh flowers and fruits from your garden and display them in your kitchen.
- Just like for any other season, do some summer cleaning to declutter your bedrooms, bathrooms, great room, dining room, kitchen, laundry room and garage.
These ten tips are sure to help you lighten up your new home in St. George during the summer months. After all, that is the key to decorating during this season. Don’t forget to like our page on Facebook.